eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst Intern
- The Data Analyst intern will provide support on data analysis, the design and development of data dashboards and data visualization, with an emphasis on user experience and friendly information communication.
- He/she will ensure data is presented in a way easy to understand.
- A degree in Data science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant field is required.
- An excellent numerical and analytical skill is required.
- He/she must have an excellent written, oral, data and graphical communication skills. Knowledge of statistical methodologies is an added advantage.
Job Title: Software Project Management Intern/ Project Assistant / Project Manager
- To provide support and ensure excellent execution of activities within planned timelines and scope, and with high quality.
- The Project Intern/Manager will oversee any operational aspects and logistics related to execution of activities.
- In addition, he/she will ensure the collection, management, analyses, and sharing of documents, data and materials to the right personnel, workers, and stakeholders.
Job Title: Linux System Administrator
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure.
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
Job Title: Public Health Analyst
- We seek a meticulous tech-enthusiastic public health analyst to focus on public health related eHealth research, as well as to help advise and manage projects focused on technology for public health.
- Public Health Degree required.
Deadline: 30th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.