Salpha Energy is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Kano, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- A Cashier has the primary responsibility of handling customer purchasing and payments while facilitating a good interaction/relationship with the customer.
- A Cashier is entrusted with the key responsibilities of complementing the customer shopping experience by evaluating the customer’s purchases, handling the customers’ payments for goods and services-while making the process as enjoyable and least stressful as possible.
- Assist to achieve branch budgeted sales and profit target.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the checkout stations and other front end equipment to ensure that they are kept in full working order at all times and all faults (if discovered) are to reported immediately to superiors.
- Ensure checkouts equipment are kept neat and tidy at all times and spillages are cleaned up immediately.
- Ensure that all checkout stations ancillary devices-such as POS; scanners; price display attachments etc. are in good/working condition:
- Maintain the stock and availability of checkout station’s consumables such as shopping bags; thermal roll; printer roll; availability of small denominations for use as change.
- Ensure products presented by customers are properly handled to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Crosschecking items presented for purchase by customer to see that they are in good condition.
- Scanning all the items presented for purchase by the customer.
- Ensure each customer’s trolley/basket is emptied before communicating the total amount to the customer.
- Communicate the amount to the customer.
- Processing various forms of tender e.g. cash, cheques, debit card, gift vouchers presented by the customer as means of payment.
Job Title: Store Keeper
Job Type Full Time
Job FieldProcurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Manages Inventory
- Receives into store all stock supplies by raising GRN and posting into the Bin cards and system.
- Create form for store items, prepares stock requisition by raising store vouchers and posting same into Bin cards and system.
- Post all received invoices of stock supplies/Stock issued.
- Generate closing stock report on monthly basis.
- Review stock level and initiate purchase of stock at re-order level.
- Arrange stock in readiness for Stock take exercise.
- Prepare other stock report as might be requested from HOD
- Take monthly stock count under supervision of Payable Accountant
- Any other job as may be assigned by the Head of Department.
- Minimum of OND in Accounting or in any other related fields.
- Minimum of two(2) years experience in similar position.
Job Title: Sales/ Marketing Associate
Location: Kano, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Under the supervision of the Sales/Marketing Manager, Marketing/sales Associate will work directly on the field to develop and execute marketing and business strategies to maximize profitability, improve the organizations market position and achieve financial growth.
- This person will provide the marketing information that will translate to building key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and exceed the expected sales targets.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- At least 1-5 years sales experience in either the telecommunications or FMCG sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent numeric and analytical skill.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve individual set targets and productivity in respective KPI’s
- Grow existing customers and migrate them into higher value tiers
- Keep record of customers visited or sold to and update it regularly
- Work with the Sales manager in the development of marketing plans and strategies.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.
- Report competitors’ activity to sales/marketing manager
- Compiling and analysing sales figures and reporting this daily, weekly and monthly
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to sales/marketing managers.
Deadline: 25th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org