Latest Job Vacancies In A Reputable Marketing Communications Agency
Human Edge Limited – Our client, a leading marketing communications agency, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Lagos State
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Information and Communications Technology, you will be responsible for:
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentations, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Providing support on Windows operating systems and hardware
- Managing the hygiene responsibilities in terms of training, making help function user friendly and creating How To’s to ensure smooth adoption and usage
- Providing support and managing the needed integration into Sage, the financial solution for full deployment of an end to end
- Automatizing management information system (MIS) data from the software to enhance management’s decision-making
- Degree-qualified in Computer Science or other related discipline with 3-4years’ post NYSC experience in related role
- Web Development Packages: HTML, DHTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia, Fireworks, WML (Wireless Markup Language) for wireless device application and XML.
- Versatile with .Net & SQL Server, Window 2008 Server, AD Policy development, Analyzing Information , General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process
Job Title: Finance Manager
- To maximize the company’s return on financial assets by implementing/establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems.
- Ensuring timely implementation of the unit’s strategy with respect to Clients and Credit Management
- Controlling invoice processing activities ensuring that all clients’ transactions are properly recorded, regularly reconciled, fully accounted for and information to internal stakeholders are delivered promptly and correctly
- Ensuring the smooth running of the finance function and working with the Managing Director to shape the future success of the business
- Performing financial accounting and reporting activities to ensure efficient management of general ledger, fixed assets management and inter-company accounts and reconciliations, correctly and comprehensively
- Degree-qualified in Accounting, Finance or any accounting related discipline with minimum of 7 years’ post qualification (ACCA/ACA) experience from a reputable organization, preferably in a well-established commercial organization
- Must be intelligent, analytical and numerate with good communication (written and oral) skills
- Must be able to effectively manage external auditors, Banks, Tax authorities
- Proficient in the knowledge and deployment of ICT and accounting systems (e.g. Sage Line 50 and Pastel/ Evolution, and other ERP accounting software).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive Résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the applicable “Job Reference” as the subject of the mail.