Latest Jobs at Spytrac Telematics Service Limited
Spytrac Telematics Services Limited has since inception been deploying remote and mobile telematics solution to automobile owners and resellers, fleet managers, leasing companies and special asset owners, enabling monitoring, security and control of asset and persons.
We assist asset owners by providing a user-friendly online application for monitoring their asset remotely from the comfort of their office or home or on the run, thereby eliminating theft, agent of asset mismanagement and operational income fraud etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Reports to: The Managing Director
- This position plays a key role in the organization’s funding strategy and long-term financial security.
- The Accountant handles, prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data in order to provide quantitative information on performance, finance position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- The accountant will also play a key role in developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of our company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems, all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Prepare and managing budget and financial forecast
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize accounting information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with a random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Analyzing change and advising accordingly
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Analyzing competitors and market trends
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or ICAN or inview
Will need to show evidence of the following:
- Commercial and business awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An analytical approach to work
- High numeracy and sound technical skills
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- The ability to balance the demands of work with study commitments
- Good time management skills and the ability to priorities
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- The capacity to make quick but rational decisions
- The potential to lead and motivate others and good IT skills.
Job Title: Head, Solution Support
Department: Monitoring and Emergency Response Unit
Reports to: IT and Operations Manager
- The Head, Solution Support drives delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of our service solutions, products, capability and offerings.
- He/She grow into delivery-focused roles, work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Company’s or our clients.
Minimum Relevant Experience
- 3+ years working on Solution based application or systems;
- BSc or HND in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering.
- Certified IT Service Management Professional (ITIL) or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Sound knowledge in tracking, navigational tools and google maps;
- Proven knowledge of Java programming.
- Able to do root cause analysis on vehicle tracking issues;
- Able to report both verbally and in writing to executive level;
- Should be open to learn new products and take additional responsibilities;
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, implement and test solution functionalities of all tracking application and monitoring.
- Responsible for overall Tracking Solution strategy roadmap and implementation timelines
- Responsible for the successful delivery of services including integration with third party tools and devices.
- Review project requirements and identify gaps in the functionality of the tracking application in both the project management and monitoring areas
- Initiate, coordinate and deliver development and implementation of system changes and work closely with Installation team customer servic3e, and developersto ensure accurate and timely code that matches the designs and works as required.
- Consult on enhancements to the existing tracking platforms by generating research work, client Q & A, Customer satisfaction survey with the sales team, customers and experts.
- Understanding on Service delivery strategy and Client Service Level Agreement.
- Train and educate team members on Company’s service delivery strategy, Service requirement from client and review activities assigned.
- Manage day to day operations
- Manage distribution of task to the team
- Able to coach and motivate the team
- Requirements of the Head, Solution Support
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Proven ability to work creatively and forward thinking in a problem-solving environment;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Strong communication & documentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business;.
- Have excellent client interaction;
Deadline: 26th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call: 09098843988