Richbrands Group is an uncommon marketing communications enterprise with the primary purpose of helping brands grow. We achieve this by deploying the most effective communication to the consumer or target audience using our unique, creative and unboxed ideas, strategies and tactics. We are big on the application of technological tools to boost the accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of our results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer Intern
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation.
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web.
- Additionally, must be a passionate learners since you will be writing about a variety of topics and types of businesses.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs.
- Their ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand copy is an essential aspect of any project.
Deadline: 30th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org