Adold Engineering Company Limited is an Engineering and Construction Development Company incorporated in 1976. We are registered under category ‘D’ (Major Contracts) with the Federal Ministry of Petroleum (DPR), PHCN and other various corporate organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- The Front desk officer will be responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting and welcoming visitors, answering phone calls, notifying staff of visitor’s arrival, and setting up conferences/meetings.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Office Management or any other related discipline.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar position in a structured organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as photocopying, typing.
- Receive and dispatch mails/letters and other materials to the appropriate staff, office or unit;
- Manage the front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- In addition to the general duties described above. Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or via telephone;
- Attend to all visitor related queries and escalate complex queries where necessary;
- Notify the Admin Manager or the office security of any suspicious visitor(s) within the (front) office environment;
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Answer and forward phone calls as needed;
- Manage meeting rooms requests and allocations
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Candidates should must have general HR experience – especially in recruitment, training, Compensation and benefits – payroll, performance appraisal and employee relations.
- A degree in Human Resource, Personnel Management or any other related discipline
- A minimum of 3- 5 years experience in HR
- Membership of a relevant Professional Body would be an added advantage.
- He/She must be a team player.
- He/she must be ready to work little or no supervision.
- He/She must have eye for details.
- He/she must be computer literate.
- Good writing and oral communication skills.
- He/ She must be ready to work extra hour.
- Strong Negotiation Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of your email should be the job title.
Application Deadline 20th September, 2018.