Latest Vacancies at Centre for Research in Enterprise & Action in Management (CREM)
Centre for Research in Enterprise & Action in Management (CREM) Nigeria is a service provider in the areas of Research, Enterprise, workforce management training delivery across Nigeria and West Africa. CREM is set to equip organization’s human resources with skills, competences and change creating capacities. CREM’s focus is on People, Process and Technology and service on how enabled change in each of these areas can lead to enhanced Service delivery and customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Research Analyst (SRA)
- We are looking for a senior research analyst who can effectively supervise researches, explain research process and findings, analyze data and prepare implications
- The position will be given to a candidate that can work productively at a high level of quality, working constructively on their own or with others.
- A Degree in Social Sciences
- At least 5 years of full time experience working in an applied research setting in a management role
- Formal training in social science research methods and a strong understanding of basic statistical concepts
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of statistical software as well as qualitative research methods
- Detail oriented and ability to keep accurate well organized records
- Experience evaluating performance and analysis data/ metrics
- Ability to be flexible and work carefully and quickly to meet demand of projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate capability in managing project tasks.Centre for Research in Enterpri
Job Title: HR Officer
- We are looking for an HR officer who will help in creating and implementing Hr policies and procedures, maintaining accurate documentation and record keeping and all regulatory requirement ensuring best practices and compliance.
- Bachelors degree in human resources business or a related field
- 3-5 years experience in a human resource position
- Organized and efficient in daily tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Goal oriented organized team player
- Excellent decision making skills
- Great people person skills and professional attitude
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office package, and demonstrating skills in database management and record keeping.
- CIPM membership is an added advantage
Job Title: Research Analyst (RA)
- Collect data and consolidate information, actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers preference
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, researches and implement best practices
- B.Sc in Social Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar function role
- Ability to interpret large amount of data and to multitask
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of statistical packages and Microsoft office
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus group, surveys etc)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
Job Title: Sales Officer
- We are looking for a passionate self driven sales officer who must be able to identify business opportunities, turn prospects to customers and maintain customer relationship
- Ability to increase customer database and profitability for the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or Arts
- 3-5 years experience in sales
- Excellent presentation skills
- High Energy level
- Great prospecting and sales planning skills
- Independent, creative and ability to meet sales goals
- Self motivating and excellent negotiator
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of your Application (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word or Pdf format.)
Application Deadline 19th October, 2018.