Latest Vacancies at Resources Farm
Resources farm is an international trade consulting company focused on developing new markets for supplier clients and sourcing, facilitating between buyer and seller.
Physical commodities trading in multiple industries including minerals, metals, precious metals, coal, oil and gas, timber and commodities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
- This role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Responsible for working on a range of projects, designing appealing websites and interacting on a daily basis with , back-end developers and marketers.
- Working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and being responsible for determining all necessary coding requirements for a sites creation including forms, e-commerce capability and specialized scripts.
- Working with designers, Front End and project management staff to capture requirements for the functional elements of website projects. Also responsible for liaising with clients and ensuring that all work carried out complies with standards and guidelines
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- A graphic designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, posters, product packaging, exhibitions.
- His/her works to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager. They develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate designs and style to meet the client’s objectives.
- Developing concepts and artwork, creating graphic design solutions from concept through to completion. Responsible for developing and creating both digital and print design for a wide range of print and online campaigns, publications and advertising.
- Involved in designing advertisements, brochures,flyers and online graphics
- Managing, producing and designing projects from brief to fulfillment
- Designing & creating marketing & e-marketing materials on a range of projects
- Ensuring consistency in a clients corporate and promotional brands
- Presenting finalized ideas & concepts to clients, colleagues and senior managers. Answering queries from clients.
- Creating original artwork for short and long term projects.
- Working with a range of social media, including photography, to create final artwork
- Designing pitches and presentations for the sales teams. Keeping up to date with new software, post-production.
- Techniques & industry trends. Producing graphic content for site re-skins, page layouts, email designs, site graphics.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018.