Latest Vacancies In A Leading Interior Design Firm
One Precious Life (OPL) Academy is an employment accelerator connecting job seekers to job opportunities in Nigeria’s construction industry.
Our Client is a leading interior design firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. They are looking to hire a digital marketer to join their fast-growing team working on fresh and exciting projects. The person will play the primary marketing role in the organization and will report directly to the CEO.
Job Title: Lead Architect
The Lead Architect would be responsible for:
- Meeting with clients to determine objectives and requirements for projects.
- Developing ideas, keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact.
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
- Controlling projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction.
- Visiting worksites to ensure that construction work adheres to architectural plan.
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
- Reviewing and understanding all project contract documents.
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as junior architects and project managers.
- Delegating tasks to junior architects, playing on their individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Following architectural trends and advancements.
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or other appropriate field of study.
- Proven working experience as an architect, particularly with interior design
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Strong visual awareness and an eye for detail
Job Title: Digital Marketer
The Digital Marketer will manage the online presence of the company and will have primary responsibility over the following:
- Developing and driving the digital marketing strategy for the team
- Creating striking, high quality photo and video portfolios to capture completed projects
- Editing and posting finished photos and videos across the company’s online platforms
- Managing and maintaining the company’s website(s)
- Writing and optimizing content for the website and social media accounts
- Developing strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s online platforms
- Tracking and analyzing online user traffic and providing regular internal reports
- Managing the company’s online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Communicating with the CEO about marketing goals and results
- Sending daily updates to the CEO
- Collaborating with team mates to create innovative content ideas
- Staying up-to-date with new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends and introducing fresh concepts as needed
- Performing any other task as may be assigned by the CEO
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A creative thinker with an eye for graphic design
- High attention to detail
- Experience in ecommerce, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email marketing, and social media
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and goal-oriented
- Evidence of actively managing a blog, YouTube channel or other online space is a plus
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role is a plus
Job Title: Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant would be responsible for:
- Answering the company phone and routing calls to the CEO and/or other relevant parties
- Receiving messages on behalf of the CEO
- Managing the CEO’s daily calendar and serving as liaison between the CEO and internal/external stakeholders
- Sorting the CEO’s emails and processing them accordingly
- Planning/organising the CEO’s speaking engagements, interviews, business luncheons, client dinners and other related activities
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings and representing the CEO at meetings in some instances
- Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Creating and posting content to the Company’s social media accounts
- Making travel, accommodation and other related arrangements on behalf of the CEO as required
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines
- Handling confidential information
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports
- Providing general administrative support • Performing any other task that may be assigned by the CEO
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Excellent strategic planning and time management skills
- Well-developed organisational skills
- An interest in interior design and construction
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Instagram, Twitter and Facebook)
Job Title: Project Manager
The Project Manager would be responsible for:
- Meeting with clients to take detailed briefs and clarify requirements for each project.
- Defining project plan, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Delegating and managing tasks assigned to team members.
- Tracking project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Managing relationships with clients and all stakeholders.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed.
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Business Administration or other appropriate field of study.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Proven working experience in construction is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their most recent CV and cover letter to: email@example.com, copying firstname.lastname@example.org and include any supplementary documents you consider useful.
Application Deadline 19th September, 2018