Latest Vacancies In A Reputable Multi-Brand
Doheney Services Limited- Our Client, a leading multi brand is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
The main responsibility of this role will be to:
- Create and deliver a social media strategy that will engage and grow the Company’s online community,
- Further overall goals of developing brand awareness and increasing play at the company.
- A first degree in Media Marketing or any other related field
- At least three (3) years’ experience from working for an iGaming Operator
- A passion for social media and digital marketing
- A flair for written copy, grammar and excellent attention to detail
- An excellent working knowledge of functionality, guidelines and best practice relating to existing and emerging social media platforms
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and be motivated if and when working alone or as part of a team
- Available for offline community events and be comfortable representing the company’s brand in an offline setting
- Experience with SMM tools, analytics tools (particularly Facebook Insights) and measuring and reporting of social media activity and campaigns
- Have experience managing, moderating and creating copy for a brand’s social media channels
- Additional language skills are desirable (Preferably Italian German, Spanish, or any of the Scandinavian languages)
- Qualifications or equivalent experience of general marketing
Job Title: IT Consultant
- Your role as an IT consultant will be to work in partnership with clients, advising them how to use information technology in order to meet their business objectives or overcome problems.
- You’ll work to improve the structure and efficiency of IT systems in various organisations.
- You’ll provide strategic guidance to clients with regard to technology and IT infrastructures and will enable major business processes through enhancements to IT.
- You may also be called upon to provide guidance and technical expertise during other processes as well, such as selection and procurement and user training and feedback.
- Not less than 3 years’ experience in CRM, using campaign management & email marketing tools
- Team management experience
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Highly numerate & commercially aware
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Experience in online gaming with an interest in the casino & sportsbook player journey
- Previous experience dealing with top tier players, formulating long term strategies with the VIP
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork skills
- A logical approach to problem solving/analyzing
- Presentation skills
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-IT clients and colleagues
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their cvs to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of their mail..