Latest Vacancy for Inventory Manager at Prestigious Homes Limited
Prestigious Homes Limited is a luxury-home builder, delivering homes to their owners just the way they envisioned it. We create incredible majestic homes with superior craftsmanship, exquisite architectural designs, and the finest interior finishing. We expand our clients’ imagination to countless features and details that bear a distinctive elegance and sophistication. We believe every building must be environmentally friendly and green and our clients come back rejoicing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Manager
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory.
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiency or excessive surplus.
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships.
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP).
- Ability to accurately track
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration. Logistics, Purchasing and other related fields;
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus
- Inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 6th September, 2018.