Nextzon gives an opportunity for anyone who is considering the many opportunities to grow, advance and make a difference in their profession, or make a career change, or one is equipped to take their career to the next level.We allow you to make an impact from day one on the job and we encourage you to bring a valuable perspective, expertise, skill set, enthusiasm and natural curiosity to work
We also provide you a chance to work for clients in various industries and also benefit from our generalist approach, which allows our team members to develop a broad business skill set that can be applied across all industries and business needs.
Job Title: Senior Manager
Nextzon seeks to engage the services of outstanding experienced professionals who have demonstrated outstanding success within the management consulting industry.
Being a manager at Nextzon gives you the opportunity to serve as a leader for both project teams and clients. You will be expected to generate business opportunities with potential clients and maintain existing relationships, crack clients’ toughest problems and present insights in a compelling way that convince the client to take action. Selected person(s) will get a chance to increase expertise, refine general management skills, drive business decisions and build the firm’s assets.
The ideal candidate must
- Possess verifiable management consulting skills set
- Have a proven ability to cope with pressure and tight schedules
- Be exceptionally creative and innovative
- MBA degree or relevant post graduate qualifications
- Hold a minimum 2:1 class of degree in Business Related disciplines, Economics, Engineering, Finance or Mathematics
- Have about of 7-10 years relevant experience in a recognized management consulting role
- Hands on experience in project management, financial service and transaction advisory will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. CVs should be sent to email@example.com on or before Friday 28th September, 2018 using job code (SM0918) as subject.
Please note that our preferred candidate(s) must be willing to undertake a lot of travel as the job may demand