Latest vacancy for Senior Offshore Constructor at RusselSmith Group
RusselSmith Group, is an ISO 9001:2008 certified asset integrity management services company incorporated to serve the needs of the global oil and gas exploration and production industry, using rope access technology as our principal medium of access.
A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a difference. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Offshore Constructor
Job Type: Contract
Summary of Functions
- Determines required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry, and welding techniques.
- Determine the appropriate processes and procedures are developed, utilized, implemented and ensure they meet both internal and external quality requirements.
- Interpret and analyzing request for quotations.
- Develop detailed written weld procedures, instructions, and lab testing requirements which meet code customer requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that industry standards (ASME, AWS, API, etc.) and customer requirements are properly set and completed throughout the manufacturing and fabrication processes.
- Attend pre-fabrication meetings with customers as required
- Analyze and ensure the appropriate welding materials (alloys, etc.) are included in the entire processing of the job order.
- Review and interpret lab testing results and reports.
- Certified in at least 3 of these processes: SMAW, SAW, GTAW, GMAW, FCAW
- OGUK Medical and MIST.
- Knowledge and experience in all QC related activities in Piping, welding, related Piping
- Valid BOSIET Offshore Survival Certification
- Full UKOOA Medical & TB Clearance certificate
- Certification with CSWIP 3.2 mandatory
- Valid A.W.S D1.1 Certification
- A technical degree or journey man experience in welding
- Rope Access IRATA Level 3
- Must have experience welding multiple types of pipe including, but not limited to: carbon steel, stainless steel, and chrome.
- Extensive experience in welding and fabrication mainly in the piping and Vessels
- Technical background in advanced welding methods and procedures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online