AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is a foremost engineering consulting company in Nigeria rendering the following services in the power sector: Hands-on Technical Training, Power Projects and Consulting Services, Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services, Procurement and Supply of Power Equipment and Facilities Management Services to the Power Sector.
We hereby seek applications from suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Leaning Manager
- Manage all Training programmes and all programmes co-ordination.
- Minimum of B.SC/HND in relevant course
- Must possess effective sales or marketing skills
- Experience in consulting/training management company with managerial skills
- Minimum of 10 years in learning and development functions
- Must know how to identify skill gaps
- Must be able to source for vendors
- Be able to capture critical information from trainees and work towards improving negative feedback.
- Be able to plan and organize job task without leaving any task undone.
- Have flare for impacting knowledge technically and can be demonstrated practically
- Good use of computer for surfing and browsing.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to effectively manage a team
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
- Develop new programmes in line with industry requirement
- Source for facilitators for the certification and professional programmes
- Managing business relationships
- Develop new business opportunities
- Developing and managing business partnerships and strategic alliance
- Confer or consult with Department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training and other engineering consulting needs and solutions
- Constantly review the company’s fee and cost structure to ensure that margins are optimal while remaining competitive
- Liaise with Government and regulatory agencies overseeing
- Prepare and submit weekly plans and reports of achievements
- Any other duty as may be assigned
- Oversee the Coordination of all program.
- Relate with all department for the smooth running of training Program.
- Ensure that course manual, presentation, multimedia aid is ready prior to training and also ensure that all training multimedia aid is returned back to the appropriate location.
- Liaising with the right department to be abreast of current training schedule, confirm approved programs and details.
- Source and maintain relationships with facilitators for professional and other programmes
- Curriculum review and development for all programmes
- Liaise and manage relationships with certification bodies
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using the position as the subject title of the email.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018.