Lower Grade Teachers at Davebrook Schools (Makogi Campus)
Davebrook Schools is a Foundation Co-Educational institution (Primary and Secondary) School and an integral part of the Magboro/Makogi/Sheffu Community working to promote academic and moral excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lower Grade Teacher
- Lead and manage a class team
- Identify and teach skills that will develop pupils’ ability to work independently
- Identify and teach skills that will develop pupils’ ability to communicate
- Identify and teach skills that will develop pupils’ social independence
- Lead a subject(s) or identified area within the School Improvement Plan and ensure progress is at least Good.
- Identify and adopt the most effective teaching approaches for pupils with a range of complex SEN
- Monitor teaching and learning activities to meet the needs of pupils with SEN
- Plan and deliver effective sequences of lessons and generate medium and long term plans to support this
- Report progress to relevant stakeholders.
Deadline: 30th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Lower Grade Teachers” as the subject of the mail.