Novateur Nigeria is a Technology, Media, and Business development consultancy based in Abuja, Nigeria. Our mission is to be Africa’s No.1 Service Brand based on innovation in the services and products we provide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- As a marketing executive, you’ll be responsible for ensuring you market our company products as a member of the marketing Team.
- At Print Anything, we expect you to have a basic knowledge of printing techniques which would improve your quality of knowledge to enable you to attend to clients efficiently.
- Part of the primary responsibilities of the marketing executive position is to develop and maintain outstanding customer service, uphold our Mission and Core Values, generate sales on all products.
- BS degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or related field would be a plus
- Related work experience
- Extensive Knowledge on products and services
- 28 years (at time of application)
- Abuja based ONLY!!!
- Excellent Communication and Teamwork skills (Good verbal, written and content creation)
- Must be creative with a basic working knowledge of Colour Theory and a good eye for design.
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
- Must be IT savvy with the ability to carry out Data Analyses on existing and new information.
- Must have good working knowledge of social media trends, existing and emerging social media platforms and influencers
- Time Management, Organisation and Prioritization
- Analytic and Commercial Judgement
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant.
- Managing the content diary for social media content.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt. Keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting; Responsible for search engine optimization.
- Responsible for creation of viral content.
- Organising and Overseeing products photo shoots.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of social media accounts, company websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies whilst assist with paid media advertising – including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities that are gotten from social media accounts.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- All other responsibilities as assigned and as your supervisors see fit.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Research on new online marketing opportunities. Creating and managing online marketing campaigns via numerous social media, mobile, blog and vlog platforms.
- Create, Edit and upload image and video content for the organisation’s websites and online platforms.
- Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns, contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications by writing and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Create written content for email, text, blog marketing.
- Reporting on trends and KPIs such as followership, bounce rates, conversion rates etc
- Monitoring and managing of the design of website banners and assist with web visuals.
- Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
- With the rest of the Marketing Communications team act as a brand guardian in terms of tone, look and feel of online communications.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018