A reputable company in Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Coordinator (Female)
Type: Full Time
This role is ideally for a female Doctor who should have:
- A Medical Degree (MBBS or MBChB) or its equivalent from a recognised University or Medical School.
- NYSC certificate or certificate of exemption
- Must be a Medical Doctor with 2 years post-NYSC work experience in a related role, preferably in a similar organization or generally in the Health sector.
- Good presentation skills
- Proficient knowledge in Health Care Management
- Good oral communication skills
- Proficient knowledge in computer applications especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal relationship skills;
- Strong grasp of Medical and Clinical terminologies and procedures.
- Carry out on a quarterly basis for all clients, structured preventive Health programmes and provide Health improvement goals / feedback to Clients;
- Ensure that client contracting processes such as with existing businesses, new businesses and all variety of pre- and post-engagement documentation are closed out and executed in a timely manner;
- Track on a per client basis encounter and utilization data, identify and report unusual events to management;
- Based on client feedback; provide strategic input into company products and benefits which will impact positively on service delivery standards;
- Supervise and report on bi-annual patient satisfaction surveys and provide action plans for improvement.
- Supervise and actively effect the production of weekly news-letters in line with the World Health Organization Calendar on preventive Health information and topical Health care matters.
- Carry out presentations with the marketing team prospecting for new business transaction.
- Generate new businesses.
- Provide input into the process improvement initiatives of the company.
- Work closely with Account / Billing units in order to ensure that clients settle all financial obligations as at and when due.
- Carry out key and prospective client presentations in collaboration with the marketing team(s)
- Monitor excluded services delivered on approval by and ensuring prompt payment by Client;
- Constantly seek for ways and means of generating referrals and new additional business (Premium and non- premium) from existing clients.
- Communicate with clients and develop working relationships;
- Identify and escalate priority issues;
- Obtain and ensure that you have a thorough grasp of regulatory Operational guidelines, departmental policies and practices and maintain accurate documentation for compliance;
- Develop and Evaluate Patient’s satisfaction and quality of care provided for them;
- Resolving provider and enrollee complaints and grievances promptly and provide input for associated business process improvement activities.
- Perform all other related functions as assigned by your supervisor from time to time.
Deadline: 10th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org