Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Job Type: Full Time
- The position is based in Maiduguri, Borno State and reports to the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant is primarily responsible for the collection of qualitative and quantitative information and program data at LGA level through surveys, assessments, post distribution monitoring and regular market monitoring.
- Diploma in Economics, Statistics, Demography or related subject with previous experience working in humanitarian projects.
- Have a minimum 1 year of proven experience in monitoring, evaluation and accountability of humanitarian or development programs.
- Have experience in data collection, collation, analysis, and report writing.
- Well-developed organizational and planning skills.
- Have excellent computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel, spreadsheets, Sphere standard, SPSS, SPHINX, or other statistical packages.
- Be willing and able to be based and travel regularly within remote areas, where services are limited.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collect qualitative and quantitative information and program data at LGA level through surveys, assessments, post distribution monitoring, and regular market monitoring.
- Support in collating and analyzing monitoring data, as well as report on findings from monitoring activities
- Work with program teams to ensure that information relating to AAH and program activities is shared widely within LGAs and provide for beneficiary feedback in line with relevant guidelines and frameworks
- Provide support to the programs at LGA level and within the communities specific to the M&E responsibilities.
Deadline: 10th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Advert may close before the due date once we receive application from qualified candidates.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.