National Sales Manager (Pharmacist) Job In A Major Pharmaceutical Company
Sales Force Consulting – Our client is a major trading pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Onitsha but with key distributors and Sales Reps and Regional Sales Managers nationwide.
To effectively coordinate its sales activities and to position for 2019, they urgently require the services of:
Job Title: National Sales Manager (Pharmacist)
The preferred candidate must meet the following conditions:
- He must be a qualified Pharmacist.
- He must be very hardworking, target oriented, aggressive and with high level of integrity and leadership skills to coordinate the activities of the sales force to achieve results.
- Candidate must be ready to be interviewed in Onitsha and eventually reside there which is the head office of the company.
- He must possess a minimum of 15 years sales experience from a known pharmaceutical firm 5 years of which must be in a management position.
- He understands the whole rudiments of sales process, relationship management and understands market and competitive activities/analysis.
- He must possess competence in detailing, clinical presentations and organizing pharmaceutical workshops and seminars
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 17th September, 2018.