Nationwide Recruitment for Fluid Grid Specialist/Mud Engineer at Sellafield Energy, 26th September, 2018
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fluid Grid Specialist/Mud Engineer
- Drilling Fluid Grid Specialist/Mud Engineer to be responsible for ensuring the properties of the drilling fluid/mud, are within designed specifications
- Familiarity with commercially available fluid system components
- FES or solids control optimization preferred
- Proven ability to run the product line tools and/or services in the field
- Vast experience in drilling and completion, fluids product or field service.
- Experience as a Fluids Field Specialist, Fluids Engineer or Mud Engineer
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or have equivalent Hydraulic/fluid power training
- The ability to read hydraulic, pneumatic and cooling water schematics and bills of material
- Have an excellent understanding of fluid system circuits
- Provide ongoing support to assist operations in providing our customers the most effective, environmentally safe drilling fluids available while optimizing the well-bore construction process and maximizing our customers’ production
- Construct new fluid systems and estimate costs with sub-vendors in order to support new project sales and proposal efforts
- Under minimal supervision provide onsite services by measuring, testing and supervising the running of fluid mixing and pumping, including technical analysis and specific product and practical recommendations for controlling fluid properties
- Maintain fluid properties on rig sites by testing fluid properties accurately.
- Maintain inventory at customer well sites, Adapting and customizing standard company fluid system designs for new customer application requests
- Provide effective customer service by providing rig-site customers and coordinators information regarding the progress of a rig site and create/implement solutions to rig site problems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 17th October, 2018