Ongoing Recruitment in a Manufacturing Industry
ETAD Consult – Our client is a major player in the Manufacturing industry with specialisation in pharmaceutical products. Due to the restructuring presently going on in their company, they urgently require the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health and Safety Director
- Foster the implementation of the Group Health & Safety roadmap in all the business units of the company:
- Provide assistance, coaching and support to the business units for the elaboration and sharing of Health & Safety Policies, standards and procedures aligned with the company’s requirements.
- Coordinate and facilitate implementation in all locations of the company.
- Assess compliance through recurrent safety audits.
- Participate in the evaluation of technical skills and competences of the Health & Safety network in addition to participating in recruitment processes.
- Activate Health & Safety improvements throughout the company:
- Help and challenge the company in defining their health and safety annual plan.
- Validate and challenge root cause analysis and action plans for major accidents or near misses and ensure follow up of action plans.
- Facilitate experience sharing and convergence in Health & Safety.
- Benchmark company’s best practices nationwide while respecting local preferences and priorities but ensuring company level improvements.
- Elaborate periodic follow ups of Health & Safety results through the country, analyzing trends, actions and network effectiveness.
- Implement Health & Safety programs defined by the company in all locations and give needed support.
- Work with Health & Safety network to propose safety actions and programs to address the company’s business need.
- Consolidation all levels of the company’s performance indicators.
- Ensure Health & Safety is one of the company’s core values:
- Coach and challenge the Executive Council and plant managers on safety, leadership and performance.
- Raise the profile of the company’s safety initiative.
- In line with the company policy, develop training programs for leaders and attract talent in Health & Safety positions.
- Develop close communication within and across business units.
- Coach and assist the Health & Safety network in the company and act as liaison within the Region.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree.
- MBA, M.Sc or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5-10 years HSE experience
- Knowledge in corporate HSE management, operations, safety audits, management information systems.
- Budget planning & preparation.
- Project management expertise and strategic planning & development
- Ability to deliver results.
- Have professional confidence.
- Must be a strategic thinker.
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Liaise with and persuade targeted general practitioners, specialists, pharmacists and other health care professionals to prescribe company products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Assess clients’ needs and present suitable promoted products.
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Describe the risks and benefits of specific drugs and respond to detailed technical questions.
- Schedule appointments, file sales and expense reports, plan and give presentations, and manage customer information databases.
- Serve customers by selling pharmaceutical products and meeting customer needs.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and result reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A Degree in Marketing or a Pharmaceutical field.
- Proven work experience as a pharmaceutical rep or in medical sales
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent negotiation, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be confident, assertive, results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
Job Title: Pharmacist
- A qualified Pharmacist
- Work experience is not compulsory
- Must be very hardworking and ready to work long hours.
- Must be ready to be interviewed within a week.
Job Title: Research and Development Manager
- Works with Research & Development Team to ensure turn-around times on analysis are met. Keeps abreast and implement current trends, practices, developments, and regulatory changes, which would impact products.
- Monitor the generic development and formulation transfer activities, while ensuring full compliance with GMP best practices, the Group global standards and Regulatory Authorities requirements.
- Assume responsibility for the whole research and development process starting from product concept, preparing prototype sample, laboratory testing, and final approval to invest in the developed product.
- Assess the requirements for new products based on the market needs in collaboration with Sales department and selected customers samples.
- Supervise the team in the development of new products and executing improvement on existing products.
- Improve our product range and keep the product range updated with the new trends in technology phasing out obsolete products.
- Harmonize concerned departments to update the product range with the developed product, e.g. Sales to promote the product, Design and Engineering for drawings and specifications, Materials Department for sourcing suppliers and procurement, etc.
- Perform complete review, verification, and validation for new products to ensure conformity to requirement and fitness for use.
- Assess and develop the requirements for new products based on the market needs in collaboration with sales department in line with selected customers’ sample.
- Assist in updating the company catalogues and brochures.
- Submit periodical reports to management showing the status of research and development progress.
- Ensure that products are transferred to local production, validate/approve all documentation generated , formulation transfers as well as acting as lead Quality representative for Regulatory inspections for release of Investigative Medicinal Products (i.e. Pre-Approval Inspections, Bioequivalence inspections).
- A Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or related discipline.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be a seasoned chartered chemist and/or qualified industrial pharmacist.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ cognate experience in pharmaceuticals.
- Excellent Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office and other related packages.
Deadline: 6th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the mail for this position should be the Job Title.