Klinsettee Africa is focused on social innovation and enterprise through the discovery, nurture and transformation of open or veiled opportunities into tangible, massive successes. We remain committed to provide sustaining solutions to global needs.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the School Proprietress
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management
- Previous experience of administration or personal assistant work at least two years.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Social Sciences: Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or Secretarial Studies
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work on your own initiative;
- Honesty and reliability;
- Attention to detail;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Must reside around Ikeja Airport Road/Oshodi and Environs
- Ages between 33 and 45 years.
Job Title: School Accountant
- Analyze and investigate annual and monthly financial accounts;
- Negotiating business terms with clients and associated organisations;
- Ensure compliance with taxation legislation.
- Undertaking financial administration;
- Prepare reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
- Liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients;
- Administering payrolls;
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis;controlling income and expenditure;
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies.
- Identification of training needs of school staff
- Attend meetings and training school staff as required in local authority requirements and recommended practice, e.g. purchasing, operation of lettings, use of RM Finance package, etc
- Advice and guidance on medium and long term financial planning
- Review and develop areas in school financial management policy
- Assist in the preparation of Recovery Plans and solving budgetary problems
- Supervision and support of Finance Assistants as allocated in the tasks of financial duties in designated schools
- Induction and appraisal of Finance Assistants on an annual basis with a six monthly review
- Identification of training needs
- Assist in the training and development of new staff
- HND, B.Sc in related field
- Must possess relevant professional certification (ACCA, ICAN etc.)
- Must not be more than 45 years
- Must be a team player
- Must have minimum of 5 years experience
- Must have a good command of English
- Must have a good understanding of financial modelling
- Must be adept with the use of accounting software applications and must be computer literate
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must reside around Ikeja Airport/Oshodi axis
Deadline: 3rd October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application in one attachment to: email@example.com Using Your Name and the Job Title as subject of the mail.