We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Production Assistant
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and think critically through a variety of problems
- Reliability and punctuality
- Requires the ability to follow documented procedures and good manufacturing practices on a consistent basis.
- Requires being self-motivated and a desire to grow and learn beyond the basic job responsibilities.
- Record production metrics data such as quantity, weight, size and types of product packaged to ensure conformance to company standards;
- Ability to provide on-the-job training to new employees;
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems
- Maintain stock levels and carrying out stock inventory periodically
- Raise Purchase order requests for stock replenishment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, by following daily housekeeping standards;
- Promote and maintain a culture and attitude of continuous improvement, working within the company team to make it a more efficient place to work.
- Degree in Food Management or equivalent is preferred;
- Previous manufacturing and/or food production experience is preferred;
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices in food production is preferred;
- Ability to learn multiple positions and be able to work these positions on varying schedules;
- Ability to effectively understand and follow a variety of guidelines and work procedures (including health, safety, hygiene and sanitation);
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and effective communication with peers, supervisors;
- Basic math and computer skills;
- Able and willing to work 10-12 hrs daily;
- Must be flexible with work hours and be able to work overtime and weekends when needed
- Candidates should reside within lekki and aja.
Deadline; 30th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org