International Uniforms Nigeria Limited – Established since 1980, the company has been producing distinctively styled uniforms and work wear for both individuals and corporate organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Prioritize workflow, communicates with production staff daily, hold meetings/briefings and supervise the production process
- Identify and solve issues in production that may affect efficiency
- Developing, installing and maintaining equipment used in manufacturing process:
- -Ensuring staff discipline and adherence to rules and regulations.
- Recommends new technologies, manufacturing methods and equipment to meet competitive business needs and improve efficiencies.
- Drafting manufacturing documentation, keeping records and conducting quality checks
- Advises management on new production methods.
- Ensures the effective implementation of new techniques and equipment
- Devises and implements production control methods to monitor operational efficiency
- liaises with other managers to plan overall production activity and daily manufacturing activity, sets quality standards and estimates timescales and costs;
- Raise Requisition for materials and accessories needed for the effective and smooth production of order.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards and overseeing production processes
- Managing production to ensure that orders are completed to an agreed date and conform to customer and other requirements;
- Studies existing and alternative production methods regarding work flow, types of machinery and time management
- Investigates and eliminates potential hazards and bottlenecks in production
- Organizing relevant training sessions
- Keep management informed by submitting activity reports, such as a daily reports, weekly work
- Any other official assignment as may be given by the Managing Director.
- Minimum of HND in Fashion Design/Textile Design/Textile Science and Technology or any other related courses
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in a Garment/Apparel manufacturing or Fashion, Clothing industry, with at least Two (2) years experience in a managerial role.
- Must be able to fabricate folders or direct the technician on what to do
- Knowledgeable in applying guides and folders in sewing
- Knowledgeable in pattern making.
- Experience in making of ladies wear.
- Experience in making of work wear
- Experience in knitwear production
- Experience in leather works such as footwear, leather bags, belts, etc
- Must be able to use electronics controlled machines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Basic computer knowledge is essential
Deadline: 12th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only Lagos State residence should apply.