Olive Prime Center- We are a new “mental health Outpatient service” based in Abuja, currently looking for the best hands that can provide excellent and client focused services.
We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Psychiatric Nurse
- Observe assigned patients on a daily basis to identify, interpret, and document physical and emotional status and/or patterns, such as assaultive or suicidal behaviour, and response to treatment or medication.
- Instruct support workers to see the personal hygiene of patients in the morning
- Ensure the dining area is kept clean when not in use, ensure support worker/cook take the dishes to the kitchen immediately after every meal
- Inspect patient rooms every morning
- Check to ensure that the number of patients is the same as the number in the morning
- Inspect rooms to ensure air conditioner and lights are switched off when patients are not in room
- Ensure vital signs are taken 2 times a day
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must possess BNSC or RPN
- Be medically and physically fit.
- Must have 2-3years Working Experience
- Must Be a Resident in Abuja
- Be male or female between the ages of 22 and 35 years
Deadline: 5th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Making the job role the title of your mail.