Recent Job Vacancies at CWAY Group, 20th September, 2018
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- B.sc/HND & OND
- Five (5) years Experience within the FMCG company.
Job Title: Market Developer
- Assist with developing the market for company.
- Focus on growing existing accounts and acquiring new outlets
- Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels, and marketing outlets.
- Generate reports that analyze competition and customers
- Growth strategy that identifies and develops newmarket .
- Strategy targets non-buying customers in currently targeted segments.
- Also targets new customers in the assigned territory
- Expand sales in assigned territory
- Ensure product availability & Visibility in the gain territory
- B.sc/HND or OND
- Five (5) years Experience in FMCG company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th September, 2018.