One of Nigeria’s Conglomerates having a chain of retail stores that are strategically located in different states to provide convenient and easy customers access to the company’s array of products and customer services is seeking to recruit senior level, result-oriented, seasoned and high pedigree Executives. Candidates with demonstrable track record of success in sectors like FMCG, Telecommunications and Banking industry, are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Coordinator
Reference Number: RC-RS
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in business development/ sales function especially of retail stores with at least 5 years at Managerial Level.
- Excellent Leadership, Communication and Organization skills.
- Strong Selling, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of region terrain.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Responsible for acceptable customer satisfaction levels of designated regions.
- Develop a result oriented culture dedicated to improving customer experience and stores NPS (Net Promoter Scores).
- Provide strategic leadership, direction and support for Regional Retail Stores Operations.
- Responsible for business development, revenue enhancement activities and hygiene maintenance of stores in designated regions.
- Ensure regulatory and standard operating procedures compliance. Conduct store-wise weekly/monthly performance review on various SKUS at various stores and recommend improvement plans.
- Competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (as a Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers, current work location, e-mail address and scanned passport-size photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the corresponding Reference Number as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 2nd October, 2018.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.