Regional Security Coordinator Job at NTEL Nigeria
Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Security Coordinator
Locations: Abuja, Lagos
- To effectively and efficiently manage the Security Operations and Administration in the entire Lagos and Northern Regions of the country, by developing the framework for supervising the various Security Service Providers, and equally coordinating the activities of the Zonal Security Coordinators in the Region.
- First Degree in any discipline.
- MBA or Masters in a related field is desirable.
7 years’ experience including:
- Specialization in Operations, Intelligence and Surveillance, among others
- Previous experience /membership of the Nigerian Police Force or any arm of the Military, including membership of any of the Elitist Agencies is essential.
- Professional Certification:
- 5 years as a Security supervisor in a corporate security environment
- Membership of both Local and International Security Association is required
- Professional certification from a relevant Security body is desirable
- Police Act
- Statutory Regulations
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasive skills
- Sound analytical judgment
- Investigative Skills
- Writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- People management skills
- Conflict Management skills
- Project Management
Key Role Responsibilities
- Provide Strategic input and coordination to harmonize ntel Networks Security Policies, Processes and Procedures towards ensuring efficient and effective Security Operations.
- Implement security policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) developed by Head Office.
- Ensure that all incidents are investigated and reported to the Regional Security Manager in line with approved procedures.
- Prepare analytical and statistical reports on operations and activities.
- Conduct security survey of critical facilities to determine level of security threat and exposure
- Prioritize, assign, supervise, review the work and monitor performance of staff responsible for patrol services.
- Participate in the selection of patrol staff, staff training, coaching and mentoring and work with employees to implement discipline procedures and execute tasks according to approved guidelines and procedures.
- Conduct security briefings and security awareness to security staff and ntel staff respectively.
- Respond to inquiries, investigate and resolve security related problems.
- Supervise regional security operations and administration
- Interface Matrix between the Head Office and the Region.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com