Vicmart Enterprises Limited – We are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing and sales of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) and other allied products to meet the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Route Development Executive
Locations: Ibadan-Oyo, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun, Ilorin-Kwara, Akure-Ondo, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti, Osogbo-Osun
- He/she ensures retail customers in assigned open/ Neighbourhood markets are served and our products are available & visible at the retailer outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Must be able to drive Van and have a valid driving license
- Candidate must possess at least an OND in any discipline
- Applicant must be fluent in English, language. Sales experience will be an added advantage.
- Age between 20-35 years old
- Must be resident in City of job.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandise & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibility for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
Deadline: 29th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title/ Location” as the subject E.g Route Development Executive/Osogbo.