Our client is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a Sales Executive to be based in Abuja.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Experience 2-3 year(s)
Qualification HND, Bachelor’s Degree
To exploit business opportunities leading to the overall increase in sales revenue for the organization.
- Sales Opportunity and Management
- Business Development
- Relationship Management
- Market place knowledge
- Strategic Selling
- Financial Acumen
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- Drive for results
- Learn the products and services offered, including the sales terms (e.g. special features, return and warranty policies)
- Negotiate and win sales for the organisation thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets.
- Find prospective customers and new target segments
- Build and maintain relationships with specifiers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement company’s core competencies
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard
- Prepare proposals and quotations for the provision of total bathroom solutions, working with the other team in preparing installation proposals.
- Manage customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
- Assist in conducting after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall customer satisfaction
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- 2-3 years sales experience from household retail, furniture, interior design or slow moving consumer goods
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply Online