Sales Executive Vacancy At eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a Sales Executive to be based in Abuja.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Experience 2-3 year(s)
Qualification HND, Bachelor’s Degree
To exploit business opportunities leading to the overall increase in sales revenue for the organization.
- Sales Opportunity and Management
- Business Development
- Relationship Management
- Market place knowledge
- Strategic Selling
- Financial Acumen
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- Drive for results
- Learn the products and services offered, including the sales terms (e.g. special features, return and warranty policies)
- Negotiate and win sales for the organisation thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets.
- Find prospective customers and new target segments
- Build and maintain relationships with specifiers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement company’s core competencies
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard
- Prepare proposals and quotations for the provision of total bathroom solutions, working with the other team in preparing installation proposals.
- Manage customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
- Assist in conducting after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall customer satisfaction
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- 2-3 years sales experience from household retail, furniture, interior design or slow moving consumer goods
How to Apply