Statistics Officer Vacancy at Smith Medical Centre
Smith Medical Centre is a leading Specialist Hospital in Lagos Nigeria, and now seek applications from suitable and competent candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Statistics Officer
Applicants for the post must possess:
- A Degree in numeracy discipline from a recognised University/Polytechnic in Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics, Economics or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience.
- Proven experience as a statistician in a relevant role
- Gathering and displaying of numerical data
- Presenting information in a variety of formats
- Conveying complex information to people who may not be specialists
- Liaising with colleagues
- Attending meetings
- Analysing of quantitative data
- Analysing trends
- Using statistics to make forecasts and to provide projected figures
- Supervising staff
- Good IT skills
- Numerical skills
- Analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
Deadline: 10th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org