FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
Job Field: Engineering
Report to: The General Manager
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Technical Manager or related role in the Energy and Power sector.
- Excellent Time and Project Management skills.
- Hands on experience in Project Valuation; Bid preparation, Contract negotiation, Project monitoring and evaluation
- Excellent client facing and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering field.
- High level of attention to details.
- Be proactive and have strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Be the company’s primary technical contact for power plant to business partners and clients.
- Lead operations in the deployment/ implementation of projects for Clients.
- Take the initiative in market research of other new compatible hardware and their capabilities.
- Provide clients with acknowledgement and speedy resolution when their requests are escalated.
- Evaluate quotations from contractors for the implementation of various projects.
- Carry out Full Life Cycle Analysis and Documentation, including business requirements, functional specifications and implementation plans.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Leading operations in the implementation of projects for clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s services; addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare service contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Providing technical support, service delivery, project management and quality assurance.
- Ensuring projects are implemented cost-effectively and timely.
- Participate in failure analysis and root-cause analysis processes for project failures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 13th September, 2018.