Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
Currently we are increasing our capacity in Abuja and its environs and would want energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized individuals to apply for:
Job Title: Telephonist/ Customer Services Officer
Job Type: Day and Night
- Must be above 18 years of age
- Have relevant qualifications – Minimum of B.Sc/HND in English Language or other related field
- Advanced degree in communications is an added advantage
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language
- At least 4 years of experience in relevant roles.
Skills and Personal Qualities Needed:
- Be able to use their initiative when screening calls.
- Be discreet and tactful, as they may be dealing with callers who are upset, angry or anxious.
- Be courteous but firm.
- Work well on their own or in a team.
- Be computer literate.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be friendly and confident.
- Be professional and polite.
- Have good organisational skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries on basic information, such as directions or company contact details.
- Taking telephone messages for staff.
- Activating an out-of-hours answering service.
- Ad hoc administrative support.
- Listening to the answer machine each morning.
- Answering the switchboard or telephone.
- Quickly identifying the nature of the telephone call in a courteous manner.
- Putting the call through to the appropriate person or extension.
- Screening telephone calls.
- Dealing with more than one call at a time.
We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Submit hard copy of their CV’s and Motivation Letter at:
No 4 Odenna Close,
Off Libreville Street,
Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse 2 – Abuja.
For More Information: Call – 09050126891