AfriHUB Nigeria Limited (“AfriHUB”) was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country’s businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria, especially at federal tertiary institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainer
- Delivering lectures following the curriculum
- Organizing and promoting courses.
- Maintains and enforce orderliness in classes.
- Conducts training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific.
- Endure and improve quality training service.
- At least 3 years of training experience.
- Knowledge and ability to use webinar and e-learning applications to deliver trainings.
- Patient and friendly approach to teaching
- Presentation Skills
- Zeal for teaching
- Self-Development prowess and self-confidence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Trainer” as the subject matter.
Application Deadline 28th September, 2018.