Vacancies at Teclab Management Services Limited, 4th September, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Core Purpose of the Job
- Essentially look after all of the services that help the business work effectively by maintaining the most suitable working environment for its employees to carry out their activities.
- Support operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing. Specific functions include:
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Allocating and managing space between buildings
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
Qualifications (Experience & Training)
- First Degree in Management, Hospitality and Engineering
- 5 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Key performance Objectives and Indicators Relevance towards the overall success of the Organisation
- Effective administration and cost effective Resource Management
- Electrical faults are attended to immediately and treated with urgency.
- Accuracy and promptness of reports rendition.
- Competencies Required To ensure that the core goals of the organization is achieved through effective Business Management;
- Attention to Detail
- Must be very creative
- Interested applicants must reside in Lagos.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/Knowledge/Attributes):
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects.
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Commercial awareness
- Developing, initiating, maintaining, and revising policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Manages day-to-day operation of the Program.
- Develops and periodically reviews and updates Standards of Conduct to ensure continuing currency and relevance in providing guidance to management and employees.
- Collaborates with other departments to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution. Consults with the corporate attorney as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues.
- Responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures. Develops and oversees a system for uniform handling of such violations.
- Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance Issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Provides reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the Corporate Compliance Committee of the Board and senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Works with the Human Resources Department and others as appropriate to develop an effective compliance training program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers.
- Monitors the performance of the Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- First Degree in Business Administration or any related course and Relevant certifications will be an added advantage. Minimum of 5 – 8 Years’ Experience. Familiar with hospitality and must have spent 2 – 4 years in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Efficiency and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- A good Team player
Job Specification (Experience & Training):
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Art or Social Sciences and MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 Years’ Experience
- Ability to understand, interpret and deliver on tasks
- Oral and written communications
- Ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers
- Basic accounting, accountability and reconciliation skills are very essential;
- Extensive knowledge of road networks and routes
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Entrepreneurial and Numerical Competence
- Business Consulting and Development
- Competency Management
- Complaint & Conflict Management (Emergency/ Crisis Management)
- Customer Focus
- Information Management
- Learning and Self Development
- Planning and Organizing
- Result Orientation / Strategic Thinking
- Experience in FMCG
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com