Vacancy for Graphics And User Interface Designer At Alexander Nelson
A company located in Ikoyi, Lagos with international affiliations is currently seeking for a Graphics Designer and Brand Manager.
This role is required to build the brand representation of the organization and her clients, using graphical representations. Candidate is to create visual concepts, by using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. He/she is to develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
As a part of the core team, you will be:
• Responsible for creating a system for graphic illustration and ensures that the system is implemented and synchronized with the operations of other departments.
• Reporting to the Content manager and interact with heads of other departments in ensuring that the company’s and clients’ graphical needs are met promptly.
• Working closely with the Content manager and Product manager in ensuring that the company creates relevant designs
• Responsible for training other members of the illustration team (animator, photographer, videographer) that will join the team in the nearest future.
• Minimum of 1 year experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Critical thinker
• Problem solver and customer-centered
• Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
• knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
• Conversant with programming language such as HTML5 & CSS3
• Taking the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
• Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
• Prepare rough drafts and present graphical ideas
• Amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full approval
• Work as part of a team with copywriters, developers and other executives
How to Apply