Vacancy for Port Facility Security Officer at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Port Facility Security Officer
Job number 25821
Type of Employment: Contract to Permanent
- The Port Security Officer shall assist the PFSO in the execution of his duties. This shall include working closely with the PFSO, the Security Consultant and other departments to identify security-related risks and the means for alleviating such risks.
- Oversight of the overall security within the FPSO including the day-to-day security matters.
- Oversight of the overall security infrastructure within the FPSO.
- Working closely with other stakeholders in addressing security concerns that can impact on operations.
- Dissemination of security information on as-needed basis to the facility management, PFSO, Security Consultant and other functional areas.
- Overall enforcement of the security guidelines and regulations.
- Prepares daily security report.
- Facilitate individual / collective training sessions of personnel onboard the FPSO
- Conducting the Boat Landing Officer’s function during the night.
- Evaluate security risks that may undermine the safe operation of the FPSO with a view to proffer adequate and timely advice
- Management support for the PFSO and the Security Consultant.
- Implementing lockdown of the FPSO during emergencies
- International Security requirements (VPSHR, OGP etc), driving processes to ensure cordial interface between the Asset and stakeholders
- B.Sc/BA or equivalent
- Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO) certified
- Knowledge of maritime industry and ISPS Code
- Local knowledge of the environment
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas facilities -Preferably retired military/paramilitary officer of 5 years experience
- Rotation status: 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off
- Employed offshore
- Working in the context of an environment with rapidly changing Security situations with incidents of sabotage and attacks of Oil and Gas Infrastructure by armed groups.
- Managing the implementation of Security measures to complement Government actions while managing Human rights issues and respect for International Security requirements (VPSHR, OGP etc).
- Driving processes to ensure cordial interface between the Asset and stakeholders
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online