Administrative Officer Vacancy in an Environmental Service Firm
Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, who are into Environmental Services, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Our client, seek to hire an Administrative officer who will be responsible for office Administrative duties
- The suitable candidate will manage employee records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for the whole of the company
- The ideal candidate will be highly organized, and able to handle financial records and expenses.
- B.Sc./HND in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Administrative Officer.
- Good managerial and Analytical skills
- Organising, directing, coordinating and arranging meetings
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Well organize, discipline, details and thorough.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, database management and record keeping.
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment, inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining personnel records, financial records, and other records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
- Organizing conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Handle external or internal communication or management systems
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Assisting other departments (such as financial department or HR) with administrative or clerical support
Deadline: 18th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in MS Word to: email@example.com