HerrFolmann – Our partner, Olaniyi Olulana & Co. is a team of seasoned, dedicated, and patriotic audit, tax, and management consultants, based in Port Harcourt with offices in Ibadan, Lagos, and Abuja, Their principal objective is to utilize their wealth of experience to assist clients to achieve their corporate objectives.
We are recruiting on behalf of Olaniyi Olulana & Co to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Manager/Consultant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are looking for an Audit Manager and Consultant in the areas of tax management, audit and assurance, management consulting, accounting advisory, and forensic accounting in our primary location in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
As Audit Manager and Consultant you will report directly to the Managing Partner and take over the following tasks:
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives
- Writing and supervision of Business Plan and Financial Projections preparation
- Planning, organizing and executing Tax and Advisory services and assignments
- Developing and executing a robust Audit Plan by business entity, in accordance with internal policies, government regulations and Internal Audit professional practice standards
- Managing a small to medium sized team of audit professionals
- Recruiting staff; developing talent; building effective teams and leading their professional development. Upholding the highest possible quality of services through various quality control checks and appropriate allocation of duties
- Rendering weekly, monthly and annual reports as may be required to the Managing Partner
- Securing referrals and repeat business
- Quality control as a member of the senior Management
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks
- Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing client billing etc.
- Undertake wider office activities, as required.
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work
- Exceptional IT skills (e.g. Advanced Spreadsheet skills, PowerPoint, MS Word, Google Drive etc)
- Excellent Report writing skills
- Ability to multitask and work without supervision as senior Auditor, Tax Expert or Business Advisor
- Superior Interpersonal skills
- Supervisory & Training skills
- Good communication and project management skills including leading teams of at least 5 team members
- University degree (preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics)
- Professional certifications: ACA (or equivalent) is a must, ACIT would be a bonus
- 3+ years relevant experience in audit practice
- Tax experience as an Administrator or consultant for at least 3 years
- Immense networking opportunities
- Employee events
- Flexible working hours
- Career development opportunities
- Paid vacation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their complete CV’s (and any relevant supporting documents) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 19th October, 2018.