Backend Developer Job at Fluid Angle
Fluid Angle – We are are doers. A team of Developers, Designers, and Devops engineers. Our main aim is to see your ideas fly or your exsiting bussiness up and running with great uptime. We also care about images and impressions our client brands create for their target audience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Developer
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Design, Develop, Secure and Document robust APIs.
- Follow emerging technologies
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- High level of attention to details
- Avoid delusion grandeur
- Ability to learn fast and take feedback
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- If this sounds like what you already have on your sleeves, we can’t wait to recieve your application.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good understanding of Version control and build tools
- Proficient knowledge of backend libraries and frameworks (e.g Rails, SailsJS/HapiJS, Django, ExpressJS)
- Good understanding of software development patterns and architecture
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
Deadline: 25th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online