Brand Strategist/Visual Designer Intern Vacancy at DODO Design Agency
DODO is a creative agency that helps businesses stand out in the market. Through human-centered processes, we help brands build unique experiences for their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Strategist/Visual Designer Intern
- Are you a skilled and passionate Brand and design enthusiast who loves to translate solutions into tangible design? DODO Design Agency is looking for you.
- You will be responsible for bringing concepts to life with attention to detail.
- You will be responsible for creating visuals for both digital and physical experiences.
- Deep passion and interest in design, research and strategy is important.
- You will be responsible for working with others to come up with effective brand strategies and messaging gotten from solid customer research
You also must be:
- Able to develop positioning recommendations, and define brand elements and tone
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually pleasing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- You should be staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in design and branding field
- You must be able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online