Job Title: Business Analyst
- The Business Strategy Analyst will support the organization’s Corporate Strategy development efforts by analyzing growth drivers and challenges across the Organization’s diverse portfolio of businesses.
- The person will work collaboratively with the Strategy and Planning leadership and other key stakeholders to support, help implement, and track key strategic projects that have significant impact on the growth of the company.
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, Information Technology and Engineering etc, with 5years experience in a standard working environment. Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- The staff will be working with the Strategy and planning team of the company to develop analysis that lead to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth of the organization.
- Involved in designing key performance indicators and measuring department’s/subsidiaries performance, analyze customer behavior and trends, departmental and organizational performance data mining and analyzing the competition.
- Wrangle data from multiple sources including sales, operations, customer databases, macro-economy, competition to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
- Designing and building reports and analyses in Excel and PowerPoint
- Analyze financial statements and financial related data to determine investment priorities of top management and advise management on the effectiveness on various management’s initiatives and investments.
- Undertake special studies and research on possible new venture intents of management, determine profitability, ROI, ROE, and other indices to show the viability or otherwise of proposed management actions, evaluate potential acquisitions, partnerships, investments, and other strategic growth opportunities.
- Assist in performing competitive and market analysis by region/geographic area/industry connecting strategic projects with implications and possible outcomes for the Business Units
- Assist in preparing monthly/quarterly business environment / macroeconomic / industry report to General Managers to enable managers take positions that will give the company strategic advantage in the marketplace.
- Assist in organizing quarterly and annual business strategy and performance reviews for various subsidiaries of the company.
Skills Set and Profile
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
- Candidate must be strong in quantitative analysis, must be able to think critically to tackle complex challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Average knowledge of performance management systems such as the Balanced Scorecard
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word processor skills. Must be proficient in designing presentations and presenting data in pictorial form/charts.
- High Level of intellectual curiosity combined with a results-driven mindset with high EQ
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence others and build credible relationships.
- Ability to exercise a degree of flexibility within a fast moving environment.
- Communication and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to meet goals and deadlines.
Deadline; 25th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV’s to: email@example.com Use the job title as the subject of your mail.