Alan & Grant – Our client, TSL group of companies are independent, individual companies with a common origin, offering value added Supply Chain Management and Logistics Solutions. The TSL group of companies collectively creates a strategic supply chain and logistics platform for the supply and distribution of goods and services from source to the last mile.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining accurate documentation for the Business Development department
- Maintain various reports regarding database of tenders, pre-qualifications and competitors in the marketplace
- Stay informed on business environments and industry trends, providing the company with feasibility studies, market intelligence and business analysis to determine
- organization’s position in the marketplace and guide in proper business decisions.
- Assist in developing a marketing strategy towards achieving business objectives
- Identify prospective clients and opportunities in the marketplace through various sources such as newspapers, NIPEX, client contacts etc
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Oversee, day-to-day, the schedule for timely responses to RFQs, RFIs and RFPs
- Ensures professional presentation of company’s document of policies, procedures, vessel technical specifications, work history etc
- Liaise with client’s key personnel for intelligence regarding tender processes to ensure a competent submission
- Develop and manage business relationship with the international oil companies with established Nigerian presence and with representatives of key government parastatals
- for trading unit business objectives
- Any other company tasks as assigned by the CEO/ Board of Directors
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. in any Business related field
- Professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage
- 3-5yrs working experience
- May be required to travel – local and international.
- Hands-on knowledge of sales, negotiation, communication and market research.
- Effective time management to align sales efforts.
- Proactively makes efforts to acquire additional contracts over and above the usual assigned targets either by capturing the established market, by taking away the
- customers from the rival firms and expanding the market.
- Good communication, inter-personal and negotiation skills.
- Strong commercial leadership skills.
- Attention to detail in planning and communication is an asset.
- The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnership with stakeholders inside or outside the organization.
- Proactively identifies ways to contribute to the organization’s goals and mission
Deadline: 25th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com . Subject of the mail should be the position being applied for.