At LeadHire Limited, we understand that for any desired organizational goal to be achieved, the right talent must be synchronized with other forms of resources, hence, our reason for existing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- We are seeking self-motivated individuals with key network and connections who would like to be a part of a fast paced organization and is able to drive LeadHire Limited’s services and business ventures.
The Business Development Executive is:
- Has Excellent Negotiating skills
- Is Excellent at building strategic relationships
- Passionate about driving businesses
- Can work independently
What will You Do?
- You will be responsible for driving LeadHire Limited’s services – Staff Outsourcing, Payroll Management, Training & Development; increasing revenue.
- Researching prospective clients, generating and closing deals with prospective clients.
- Building, managing and establishing relationship with prospective clients.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Attending networking seminars, meetings and conferences.
- Developing Proposals.
- Providing management with feedbacks.
- Writing reports.
Who are We Looking For?
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Strong communication and IT skills
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Time Management Skills
- Displays integrity and high personal ethical standards.
- Has an existing relationship with merchants
- IT savvy
- Excellent communication
- Time Management skills
- Detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Exceptional problems solving skills.
- Have a strong passion and motivation that is infectious
- Committed to delivering high quality results
- Is able to build and maintain critical business relationships quickly
- Flexible, determined, and displays enthusiasm
- Has access to a large network and is able to leverage on this network for business
- Friendly and outgoing
Deadline: 19th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a short essay of their achievements in Business Development, to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Business Development Executive” as the subject of your email.