Business Development Officer Recruitment in a Food Production Company
Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a Food Production Company, is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Candidates who will be responsible for promoting the products and services of the company.
- He or she will build market positions for the company by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
Function of the Role
- Accomplish marketing and sales operation objectives
- Engage in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Analyse and create a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyse industry trends and results
- Establish pricing strategies and recommend selling prices
- Monitor costs, compensation, supply and demands
- Plan and execute marketing strategies to letter
- Determine annual and gross profit
- Plan by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives
- Schedule appointments and meetings as necessary
- Attend industry specific functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide valuable feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Must possess a Degree in Marketing, Business or Finance
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Candidates must live on the Lekki-Ajah axis
Deadline: 13th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com