Career Vacancies at GUO Transport Company Limited, 15th October, 2018
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Developer
- We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our team. You will be working with our developers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
- If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of programming language like Java or Kotlin, Swift, PHP/MySql, C# (Optional)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
Job Title: Graphic Designer/System Admin
- We are looking for a System admin + creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our internal needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of project, including websites graphic, calendar, magazines, product packaging, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and also help to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with networks management (LAN, WIFI)
- Knowledge of system security (Anti-Virus) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th October, 2018.