Greenwich Registrars & Data Solutions Limited (formerly Union Registrars Limited) is the pioneer Company in the share registration industry, having commenced operations as a department in the then Barclays Bank DCO (Dominion, Colonial and Overseas). We provide excellent customer service in attending to shareholders’ enquiries and managing shareholders’ records.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
- The Compliance Officer will be responsible for ensuring the Company complies with its internal policies and external requirements.
- Knowledge of all relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Attention to detail
- Legal Practitioner, with 3-5 years post-call experience
- Previous experience as Compliance Officer/Manager in Capital Market Operator or allied industry will be preferred
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
- Keep abreast of the Company’s business goals and objectives
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise Company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with internal auditors, external auditors and HR to ensure compliance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Mails and CV’s to: email@example.com with “Compliance Officer” as the subject of the mail.