Current Job Openings at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited is a real estate development platform that provides investors with access to debt investment offering.
Whether you are a saver or investor, our profitable innovative platform allows individuals and businesses to access a type of investment designed to suit the current financial crisis, which has affected the economic value of the Naira and a fall in Economic activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, expand flowers on social network, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to manage integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Digital marketing managers will work with the Director, supporting teams (such as programmers), marketers and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Degree in Marketing, Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Fluent English speaker with preferred fluency in one other language.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Enthusiastic, energetic, flexible to change and motivated to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Job Title: Personal Assistant/Customer Support/Administrative Secretary
- We are urgently looking for a Personal Assistant/Customer Support/Administrative Secretary to take on a permanent contract for an exciting and fast-evolving FinTech Company within Lagos mainland and moving to Lagos Island first week of January 2019. This will be an initial contract with a view to progress into a long-term/permanent position.
- We are on the search for someone exceptional to form part of the founding team of an exciting FinTech company looking to increase their presence in Lagos and throughout Nigeria. You will be the first point of contact and someone who is keen to apply their operational knowledge in a vibrant and fast evolving new service.
- You will be a problem solver, with a can-do/fix-it attitude and ‘know how’ to make every user of the service feel special and understood, whether by phone, e-message, email or live chat. There is huge potential for growth in this role developing into a more senior/leadership position from the sole team member to managing a team. Experience in Personal assistance, Administration, Secretary, online Customer Support processes and Service Level agreements is a huge advantage.
Role & Responsibilities
- Complete Diary management, Minute taking, Distribution of documents, Updating the database, General administration duties
- Office Management – looking after office supplies, and keeping check of office stationary
- General secretarial and administration duties
- Technical + advanced PowerPoint to be able to understand all office applications
- Support the definition of the customer service strategy
- Making customers feel important and at the heart of the business
- Design and implementation of the customer service and operational framework to support customers.
- Identifying and optimising all our opportunities to impress our customers.
- Maintaining paper and online records and defining procedures for their retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal[
- Recording, transcribing, and distributing notes/minutes of meetings
- Assisting new employees with their orientation to the organisation
- Reconciling accounts and filling out payments request with proper coding;
- Assist with entering and processing approved payments;
- Developing and maintaining files; and
- Ensure all areas of accounts are in order
- Developing and maintaining various financial databases and reports.
- Support, review and challenge business performance.
Requirements, Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a strong PA and excellent administration skills
- First degree in any relevant course
- Demonstrable expertise in Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience of minute/note-taking and the preparation, communication and follow up of associated action points.
- Extremely high organization and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills with a highly professional telephone and written manner
- Able to adhere to tight deadline and enjoy working in a busy and varied environment
- Good experience in an online/digital customer service role
- Basic Real estate / finance knowledge an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- A willingness to work in a fast-growing tech start-up, which requires a go-getter personality, the ability to work independently and efficiently.
Benefits and Rewards
- Be part of something BIG: This is a unique opportunity to join a well-supported business at such an early stage and help shape their future.
- Become an integral member and founder of the Lagos Office/Company
- Personal impact: You will have responsibility and will make a real impact on the company’s success and future, enabling you to define and shape your role as your career grows with the business.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com