Current Job Vacancies at CWAY Group, 18th October, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Duty Overview
- Provide business leadership for the sales team to achieve the sales volume, distribution and share goal through leading the sales transformation plan and the execution of the overall company’s strategic business plan.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy and plan to ensure profit maximization and excellent customer service.
- Create and implement effective direct and indirect sales strategies and lead sales team towards achievement of sales goal considering price, promo, product & market development plans.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales force
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews of ASM & distributors.
- Ensure product availability and visibility in trade through enforcement of healthy stock level in distributors warehouse and retailers stores.
- Plan and co-ordinate information/data gathering and analysis to track CWAY brand against competition with the view to sustaining CWAY market leadership.
- Provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast, meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales result to goals,
- Identify, nurture and harness new business opportunities to grow market shares through monitoring trend and development in market place.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (production, Finance & Logistics) to address key business issues and opportunities. Communicate company Food safety policy, requirements to customers and end users. Ensure outlet conform with food safety requirements, product storage, vehicle/logistics conditions and conduct/analyse customer feedback survey annually. Carry out product recall/withdrawal when necessary.
Job Authority & Qualification
- First degree in relevant field, possession of an MBA will be an added advantage. At least 10 years experience in FMCG sector, out of 5 years must be at senior level position.
- Must be numerate and familiar with data analysis and reporting. Must be a person of high level of integrity and enthusiasm.
Job Title: HR Recruitment/ Policy & Training Supervisor
Successful candidate will:
- Partnering with hiring department to determine departments’ talent needs.
- Design overall recruitment process and strategy.
- Ensure job descriptions and job requirements are updated and in accordance with department specification.
- Coordinate interviews with the hiring department.
- Maintain relationship with both internal and external clients.
- Timely completion of all employment activities and processes
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, internet, social media, recruiter agents etc.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications and compare with job requirements.
- Assess applicants’ relevant skills, knowledge and experience and ensure it meets job specifications.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Perform reference and background check.
- Put in place a recruitment policy to guide the company’s future recruitment processes.
- Pre-interview the applicants, analyze and review applicants CVs to ensure their qualifications are in line with the job requirements
- Working with the team to identify and develop key policy areas.
- Assembling, interpreting and analyzing information
- Providing regular updates on staff policy and welfare in line with the company objectives
- identify, monitor and evaluate policy issues and formulate policy responses
- Implement procedures and guidelines to meet internal training objectives
- Liaise with departmental heads to identify short, medium or long term internal training needs.
- Coordinate all in house trainings to ensure its success.
- Obtain information on proposed internal training from departmental heads, prepare reports and make recommendations on staff attendance for training.
- Prepare, administer and conduct training assessments.
- Ensure the training venue is well arranged and tools required for the training are available
- Evaluate the training using survey and questionnaires
- Keep accurate and up to date records of all staff internal training records.
- Support the trainers during the training sessions
- Preferred candidate must be between 25 – 35 years old.
- 5 Years experience
Successful candidate must possess:
- A proven work experience in various recruitment selection processes
- Familiar with HR database and applicants tracking system
- Knowledge of job placement on the internet, email, recruiter agencies etc
- Able to improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Drafting preliminary policy positions and general policy reports
- Proficient usage of computer systems (PowerPoint, excel, Microsoft word etc)
- Knowledge of presentation skills
- Training skills
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org