Pivotage Consulting – We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Ref Id: PRAN/1018/S&ME
Location: Lagos State
Type: Full Time
Career: Mid/Level Expert
Reports to: Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns to promote products and services.
- Analyze trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Identify business opportunities by prospecting and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Create a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients.
- Prepare sales report by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Manage the sales and marketing representatives in other regions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Good network of prospective members and ability to close sales.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Must have the ability to take initiatives and accept challenges.
- Must have the ability to be upright in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational, communication and selling skills.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate, interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Must have the ability to maintain accurate records of all marketing activities and continuously adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Must be good looking, smart, intelligent, trendy and appealing.
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Career: Expert Level
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will provide leadership and oversight to the finance and general business, ensuring optimal financial resource deployment and utilization.
- Financial Controls and Reporting
- Financial Management
- Tax Management
- Investment Management
- Oversee the company’s overall finance function.
- Develop and supervise the development of strong and effective business strategies and plans.
- Prepare the Company’s annual budget and communicates approved performance targets to all stakeholders.
- Advice the CEO on major financial decisions and ensures the proper execution of/compliance with the Company’s laid down financial policies, guidelines and processes.
- Assess periodically the Company’s financial management needs and current capabilities; determines proactively gaps and develops plans to bridge/meet financial needs.
- Develop effective financial systems to facilitate management decision-making.
- Oversee budgeting, budgetary review, financial controls, reporting and other financial management processes.
- Organize the finance function as may be required from time to time to ensure close alignment to business needs and changes in processes.
- Oversee the design and implementation of processes that provide business managers the necessary financial data to make decisions and monitor performance.
- Ensure the effective management of the Company’s financial resources.
- Ensure all periodic external reporting obligations are met on timely basis.
- Monitor Company’s operating performance and overall financial health using established corporate business performance metrics.
- Enforce financial discipline/guidelines and controls across the company, and especially amongst Management.
- Ensure the development of strong finance capability (an ability to translate business decisions into numbers/financial metrics and to understand the implications for financial performance) across the Company.
- First degree or its equivalent, preferably in a Numeric discipline e.g. Accounting, Economics, Finance or in a related field.
- A post-graduate degree or its equivalent in any discipline. An MBA or any other related professional qualification is required.
- Relevant professional qualifications/affiliations such as ICAN, CIBN, CFA, ACIB etc.
- A minimum of 10 years diverse experience (i.e. banking, insurance, microfinance, etc.)with 5 years in senior management positions.
- Prior microfinance experience is desirable.
- Senior level exposure in the financial services industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian financial services market.
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial financial products.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systemic impact of various policies, issues and solutions.
- Proficiency in contemporary accounting software, and MS Office.
- Logical, result-oriented,strong communication skills and well organized, with proven problem solving ability.
- Must have a high sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity and ethical standards.
- Must have strong business acumen, maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with highest levels of management of financial institutions.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (MS Word format.) only to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the job role as the subject of your application.
Application Deadline 26th October, 2018.